[TR] New "hot" street cam for TR2-4A

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jun 12 15:31:39 MDT 2009

I've been trying to talk Larry Young (no relation) into making a "hot
street" cam for the TR2-4 ever since I started hearing about how well his
cams do on the track.  He has now agreed that if he gets four firm orders,
he will cut a master and make some cams.  Check out the testimonials at
http://www.tildentechnologies.com/testomonials.html
for some idea of how successful his first TR racing cam has been.

There is also a huge amount of information on the web site about cam design,
including some new algorithms that Larry has developed and incorporated in
computer software.
http://www.tildentechnologies.com/Technical/CamPerformance.html

I don't claim to understand all the technical stuff, but with comments like
that from "uncle jack" and Tony, I want one!  I've already made a commitment
to Larry, so we only need 3 more ... if you have any questions or would like
to get in line, please contact Larry at cartravel at pobox.com

No financial interest, other than the more people that sign up, the less
I'll have to pay <G>

-- Randall