[TR] AOL and Forum Problem

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 9 20:32:55 MDT 2009

Your subscription is fine given the fact that we're getting your posts.
The problem is with AOL. It's not your personal spam folder. AOL has
blocked the messages before they ever make it to the folder. Unless
someone is willing to fight AOL to open up the mail pipeline, you're
probably SOL. Next up..... I'll get banned for even saying that! LOL...

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD