[TR] idle and running troubles

Aldwyn aldwyn at sylvancircle.org
Sat Jun 6 21:31:48 MDT 2009

Gary,

Did you get new needles for the carbs during your overhaul?

I bought a carb rebuild kit from Moss, and the needles were both different
sizes, and way to fat... I couldnt idle without choke and it ran rough when
they were in.  Might want to put your old needles back in if you have them
(and if you replaced them).

- Aldwyn