[TR] valve spring removal

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Jun 6 18:22:47 MDT 2009

The compressor should push down on the retainer which will compress
both springs.  You may need to give it a rap with a hammer (rubber)
to break it loose from the collar pieces.  When compressed enough you
should be able to remove each half of the retaining collar, then
release the pressure on the springs.

Pictures here:
http://www.tonydrews.com/2007-8Rebuild/DSCN0182.JPG
http://www.tonydrews.com/2007-8Rebuild/DSCN0183.JPG