[TR] You gotta see this TR3

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 21:28:33 MDT 2009

All I could find was this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f9QIalMoIM

It's about 10 minutes long and is a series of stills from a serious
basket case (though I've seen worse... haven't I, Andy?) to the
finished product. I highly recommend turning your speakers OFF as the
background "music" truly must be the most hideous ever performed.

As Pete said... to each his own.