[TR] Several Team Net "mail list"questions

aribert at c3net.net aribert at c3net.net
Thu Jun 4 10:23:00 MDT 2009

1.  How does one know if a posting is too long - does one get an error
message?  I have been trying to send a mesage for the past two weeks with
no success (thinking that there was an issue with my ISP) and it suddenly
dawned on my that maybe the message is a bit too long.

2.  How does one sign up to be able to post from an alternative e-mail
address - I have done this once in the past but seem to unable to do so at
the moment.  I do not see this option when going to
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/.....

TIA,  Off in digest land awaiting your response (so that I can ask you all
questions about my overtemp GT6).