[TR] [6pack] Test

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Wed Jun 3 14:02:58 MDT 2009

Gents,

My posts do not seem to be getting through to the Triumph and TR8 list,
but are getting posted on the 6 pack and Spits.

Same server and list software, same common registration details and
options, but different posting results.

Not quite sure what is up with that.  Mark?

Glenn

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)