[TR] Not Enough Time

Randy Joles rjoles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:16:36 MDT 2009

Hello All,
     I've been away from the computer for a few days.  My wonderful wife
passed on a week ago.  She had been fighting spreading colon cancer for the
last 2 1/2 years.  She was a great inspiration to everyone she came into
contact with. We were lucky in that she was able to be home for her last
three weeks, and I felt honored that I was with her when she passed over.  I
never imagined that I would be lucky enough to find someone like her.  She
went along to car-shows, car-swap meets, etc.  Her last gift to me was my 10
car garage and 6000 sqft shop building.  She also got her absolute dream
house, but she was diagnosed before it was finished - so she never really
got to enjoy it
     I'm back at work 1/2 days for now, and I'll get back to full-time as
soon as I'm able.   It just seems so unfair that a wonderful person like
Terri only got 44 years, when grouchy old men like me seem to go on
forever.
     If you feel so inclined, the next time you see a classic or antique car
on the road, please give Terri a quick thought so that she knows that she
isn't forgotton.

Thanks,
Randy Joles