[TR] Wiring

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 16:25:54 MDT 2009

I concur with Bob's conclusion! And while it is not exactly original
(it has the basically correct color codes} but the wires are heavier!
But when you wrap it it is really hard to tell the difference.  And
the heavy wire makes the lights all bright!!!

Even if you decide to stay with a more traditional wire system, go to
his web site & download the current flow diagram for instant
recognition of what wire does what.

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ