[TR] Can anyone help?

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 31 03:27:34 MDT 2009

In April 2001 I did a write up on  installing "Electric Fans in TR's". It
aroused quite a bit of interest and around 20 or so listers requested a copy
so I duly sent one to all.

Now lister Greg Schuett would like a copy of this but I find my article and
the forwardings are probably on an old disc which I don't have the skill to
disinter!

If anyone could forward this to me  and Greg off list it would be great.

BTW the fan set up is still working well!

David Brister
1967TR4A