[TR] Upcoming Trip

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 19:09:20 MDT 2009

Listers and friends,

On Tuesday of next week I am heading to Redmond ,OR from my home in Scottsdale,
AZ in my TR250 to attend the All Triumph Drive-In hosted by the Portland Triumph
Club. John and Matt Reynolds of DCTRA are going to travel with me in Matt's
recently restored TR6. We plan on taking it easy with three stops on the way up.
After ATDI I plan on staying at my brother's in Vancouver, WA and attending a
bunch of car shows and events until John Macartney arrives from British
Columbia, via Seattle. John is going to stay at my brother's home and then we
will all caravan down to the Triumph Travelers in San Francisco and then on to
San Louis Obispo for the Triumphest/VTR. I am really looking forward to that!!

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be signing off of the TR List until mid-Oct. I will
be sending emails via laptop to DCTRA and a few friends, but unfortunately,
won't be able to handle the volume of list traffic!

So wish me luck on the road, about 2800 miles, and 7 weeks!

Take care,

Jim

Jim Bauder
Cell: 480-309-9525