[TR] head gasket/idle miss

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 15:18:27 MDT 2009

I was reading the posts on head gasket problems and wondered if head gasket
leak could be the  reason for a miss at idle.  Reasoning being water in the
cylinder might make a miss at idle but not enough to make it miss pulling to
higher rpm.  I don't see steam in exhaust but do see very small droplets of
water on inside windshield and mirror...............thinking it might be from
exhaust blowing back?  Engine has 300 miles on overhaul and pulls/runs awesome
off idle.

Little mechanical experience here and just interested in others
opinion.

gary n.