[TR] tr-finally restored- 1st drive

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 26 23:49:39 MDT 2009

Jim,
Join the club, I too ran out of gas even though the gauge read 1/4 tank.  It
was a thrill on the first ride, no windshield, no trans tunnel or and other
interior component save the dash... then it started to rain at 60 MPH.

I noticed a pull, felt like torque-steer from an 1986 front-wheel-drive
Taurus we used to have, come to find I had not fully tightened the U-Bolts
securing the rear-end to the frame.  That could have made the evening news!

Still working out the kinks with 160 miles on the car to Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)

date.