[TR] Monterey, CA mechanic?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 18:17:47 MDT 2009

I have a whole bunch of things to get done along a whole range of
projects in a short time so I'm farming some stuff out.

Anyone know a mechanic in the Monterey CA area that knows their way
around TR3's?

Specifically I want to replace the bent front engine plate on my engine
with a new aluminum one and I have a weird wear problem on the front
right wheel that might need a suspension part replacement.  I'm going to
get my TR repainted soon and would prefer to get this work done first.

Teriann