[TR] tr-finally restored- 1st drive

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:50:17 MDT 2009

L1J1S at aol.com wrote:
> list, for those of you who have taken of the task of doing a restoration on
>  your triunph and after spending a great deal of time and money on your
> restoration, what was your experience when you took the car out for it's
> first spin?   larry schwartz

I was scared near to death!

I just knew I must have forgotten to tighten something or put something
on wrong and that a wheel or the suspension would fall off at any moment
with catastrophic results.  It wasn't until I had about 200 miles on the
car that I stopped worrying so much about the car falling apart on me
and at about 400 miles I was testing the anti sway bars, throwing my TR3
into sharp mountain corners at speed, punching the DCOEs coming out of
the corners with a big grin on my face.  I gotta do something about that
open diff though.

Teriann