[TR] Help wiring an electric fan in a TR-4

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 25 19:23:44 MDT 2009

Hi Greg,
	I have used the Be Cool relay kit part # 134-75021 , you can
find it at jegs.com.  Not cheap but very complete, good instructions,
and extremely well built ... If you don't have a "bung" hole, it gets
more complicated ...

Good Luck

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford