[TR] Damaged TR3A Tub Available - free

D&B Lambert blambert at socal.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 12:42:22 MDT 2009

I am in the process of getting rid of the tub from TS77028L.  The car was in
a front-end accident a few years ago and is unusable as a whole, but some
parts like the front and rear scuttles, "A" and "B" pillars, and other odd
bits of may be of use to someone.  The rear end looks great, but
unfortunately, there's a ton of bondo back there under the paint.

The pictures can be viewed at:

http://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss285/tr3person/

The pictures are reasonably high-res so they may take a while to load.

Of course, it's free to anyone who wants to come get it.  The tub is located
in Orange, CA, about 20 miles SE of Los Angeles.  If you just want a certain
bit, let me know and perhaps we can work something out.  I don't have a
torch, and am only able to cut with a cutting blade in an angle grinder, or
perhaps with a saws-all.  This may limit things somewhat, but let me know.
The next step is the crusher.

Thanks, Dennis