[TR] spotted, for sale Salinas, CA

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:05:09 MDT 2009

I noticed two TRs for sale along highway #101 between Prunedale and
Salinas CA. I stopped at each and took a very brief look at each.

In a Prunedale used car lot is a 1979 TR3 drop head coupe.  Dark red.
Since there are no decals I assume it is a respray.  Cosmetics look
good.  $1995.

Just North of Salinas on the side of #101 is a yellow late TR6. Asking
price is $3500.  The sign says "Needs carb work".  This TR has some rust
problems.  I noticed some at the top a little behind the doors and the
leading edge of the bonnet has severe rust.

Teriann