[TR] Late TR3A hood stick color

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 23 09:19:58 MDT 2009

TSF130L, a '62 TR3B first titled in '63, had the "sandalwood beige" color
when I bought it in August '65.  The car was pristine and had no body work
or repainting at that time - interior as new, etc.  I'm quite sure that was
the color of the hoodsticks when it left the factory.  And yes I do wish I
hadn't had to sell it the next fall to go to college.  :-(

Karl