[TR] Late TR3A hood stick color

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 08:09:16 MDT 2009

 I'm not sure exactly when the change was, but "very late" 3As (perhaps somewhere in the TS70000 range and newer) and 3Bs had what I've heard described as "sandalwood beige" hoodsticks, said color being the same as that used on TR4 (and early Spitfire) hoodsticks).

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us