[TR] Seeking trailer space Texas <-> VTR/Triumphest

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:35:03 MDT 2009

I know it is getting late, but as yet I've not been able to figure out
transportation for my Triumph to the West Coast - so if anyone knows of
trailer space going between Texas and San Luis Obispo, please contact me
off-list.  I'm in the Houston area but can travel to Dallas or thereabouts if
something turns up.  I need round trip unfortunately, don't have the time for
a long distance drive.  Not looking for a free ride, but I can't justify
paying roundtrip on the commercial carriers I've contacted (mucho $$).

Looking forward to the event, car or no car.

Thanks,

Randy

64 TR4