[TR] overdrive gearbox switches

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 11:56:26 MDT 2009

Before installing my fiberglass gearbox cover, tr-6, I decided to replace all
the switches on top of the gearbox (switches for overdrive and reverse
lights).  When taking off the switches I noted that they have differant
numbers of plastic washers (shims?)  some 2 some 3 ect.  I moved the
shims/washers from old to new switches but am wondering if there are
adjustments needed here. Have not found anything in the book yet concerning
this.  I plan on road testing to make sure but just wondering if anyone has
had experience.

thanks!

gary n.