[TR] Recovery Project

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Mon Jul 20 17:00:57 MDT 2009

Hi Pat,

I am going to paint it the original Saphire Blue, thats the stock steering
wheel.
I may put the Dealer add on stripes on the side.
I have a two sets:  red  and silver, have to decide which one.
Motor has been bored out 20 over, new pistons, aluminum fly wheel.
Compression raised to 9:1.
Interior will have parchment seats w/ shadow blue trim, to match the existing
shadow blue interior and new shadow blue carpet.

Al