[TR] Walter Cronkite now Jay Leno

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Jul 20 16:25:44 MDT 2009

A request was sent to the Tonight show back in March about pre-event
publicity as well as a suggestion/request for an appearance.   Whether the
email was even considered is another issue.

and now that Jay has another show scheduled for the fall - who knows.

Regarding the Red TR - it was his brother's which Jay inherited.  It had at
one time a mail-list or VTR decal on it - but that could have changed since
then (you can see it on the cover of the magazine referenced in one of the
recent emails)