[TR] Troubleshooting Help

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jul 18 18:04:30 MDT 2009

Terry,
I didn't see the advice go by on the list so I will give it here.  WD-40 was
designed for Water Displacement(WD?), I always carried a can in my old
Hillman Minx.  After a stall-out and no-start from a rain or large puddle a
good liberal soaking of WD-40 usually did the trick, at least well enough to
get me home for a thorough drying out.

Glad to hear you are back on the road!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)