[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 3, Issue 324

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Thu Jul 16 13:34:53 MDT 2009

A hair dryer won't do any good. You need focused heat to soften the
area you want to bend.  You can use an electric oven element or an
electric barbecue starter (does anybody still use charcoal?) .  You
want to localize the heat so the bend occurs where you want it. It
also helps to have something of an appropriate diameter to bend it
around ( Broom stick, dowel etc.)   Practice with some scrap first.