[TR] Recommendation on a great product

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 12:36:50 MDT 2009

Just to pass onto the list, for those of you whose vehicles leak fluids (which is everyone).

Last month I purchased this great Abzorb Mat 3' X 8 ' at:   http://www.autohaulersupply.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=736

For the past few years, I had one of those pans under the car.  You have to wipe them off, they rust, and just are a general pain.

The 3'X8' under my TR6 fits between the wheels and is long enough to get oil from the front of the engine as well as the occasional drip from the diff. in the rear.

After 2 or 3 years, throw it away an start over.  I am very happy how it has performed to date.  NFI.

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA
1972 Triumph TR6