[TR] TR3 hard top seals

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:00:48 MDT 2009

I'm FINALLY getting around to installing a hard top on my TR3A and have
some questions about the seals.

1. Bottom waist seal:  This is a slide on seal that has the wide round
section to one side.  Does the wide round part go to the inside or the
outside?

2. Front top to windscreen seal: Does the rubber seal on the top of the
windscreen remain?  There doesn't seem to be space for both it and the
seal that goes to the top front of the hard top.

BTW, I have a TR3 overdrive gearbox minus the overdrive listed on the
Monterey Craigs list for $50.  I'm getting ready to move again and am
trying to cut down on the volume to be moved.  My spare gearbox isn't
planning on making the move.  I'd prefer not to ship it.

TeriAnn
tjwakeman at gmail.com