[TR] Triumph Magazines / Books / Memorabilia FOR SALE

Joe Simcoe joe.simcoe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:47:34 MDT 2009

I am cleaning out in preparation for moving.  10-15 years ago I was quite
interested in British Cars - Triumphs in particular.
I have currently have multiple lots of old magazines for sale on Ebay.
 Check back though as I have many books that I will be listing, and later on
parts, cars etc.

Sort Ebay for in advanced search for items for sale by seller    gbsimcoe

This is my wife's account, please address questions about items for sale
directly to her through ebay.

If you want to address general questions to me, please do so directly to
this account, or through the boards.

Thanks,

Joe Simcoe