[TR] TR6 Windshield Frame Removal

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jul 12 11:14:49 MDT 2009

Don't forget the three bolts/clamps on top of the dash at the bottom of the
windshield. As you noted the corner frame bolts that you've already loosened
are at an angel so you have to pull the windshield up at that same angel.
However, those corners can get rusted in place to the point where some guys
have had to resort to a dremel cutting wheel to get it off.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD