[TR] Aarghhhhh !

TR4Zest at gmail.com TR4Zest at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:21:27 MDT 2009

On Jul 8, 2009 7:45pm, Andrew Uprichard <auprichard at comcast.net> wrote:
> List:
> I need some help before I go nuts. I recently "finished" a second TR3
> (yes, the one which ran lean) and now
> have an electrical problem I can't figure out. The car is wired EXACTLY
> the
> same as the other TR3, but the battery is not charging.
> Suggestions ?

Andrew - swap the control boxes. I think the one in the recently finished
car isn't working. Swapping doesn't take long. I spent hours with the Lucas
diagnostic manual to eventually throw my hands up and say 'Fuggit, I need
one of those'. That fixed, it.
It had worked until I switched to neg earth, and that croaked it.

Cheers,

Brian