[TR] TR6 Carpeting and Seat Foam

chip krout chip19474 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:26:43 MDT 2009

Jeff,

I've installed more than a few carpet sets on TR6's and Spits in particular
(including my own TR6) and, in my opinion, the Wilton Wool sets are superb.
Yes, they do cost more.  But, not only do you get a really nice looking
carpet, the carpets are cut correctly and bound correctly which is very
important as you work your way through the installation.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U