[TR] Speedo Cable Routing - TR4A LHD w/OD

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:54:29 MDT 2009

My frame-off TR4A restoration has reached the point of final assembly,
the paint is done and now all the trim and interior have to go back in.
I've taken pictures of many well-restored cars at car shows so between
those and the manuals, I have a good idea how most of this goes back
together.  (My car was mostly in pieces when I got it).  However, I'm
stumped at the speedometer cable routing.  I've got some pictures that
appear to show the cable following the tachometer cable routing into the
firewall, but how does the cable get from the overdrive fitting on the
tranny  to the other side of the engine?  I see there is reference to a
"frame clip" and another clip in the parts manual. Any information on
these clamps and their location would also be appreciated as well as
pictures.

Thanks, Ben....

--
Ben Zwissler