[TR] control head redesign?

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 18:15:01 MST 2009

The whole control head concept hasn't come to an end yet. My brother
currently has the cruise control assembly apart in his Jeep Cherokee.
The push buttons are all mounted on the horn ring in the center of the
steering wheel along with the air bag. The whole thing has a "clock
spring" assembly to keep the wires from twisting up when the wheel is
turned. It sounds like a pain to put back together properly. They must
still be testing on the general public!

Mike