[TR] emission standards?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Jan 29 11:06:47 MST 2009

That reminds me of a conversation I had a few years back with a golf course
owner who was trying to add nine more holes to his course using property
that wound around a river. The river was inhabited by the
goolge-eyed-gilly-whomper albino newt......... so the environmentalist, DEP
etc were up in arms over the chemicals that would get dumped in the river
and kill the little critters. The course owner's comment was..."I have to
account for every single ounce of product I put down on the course yet I
could sell this land off to a developer who would built a 100 homes and they
can dump as much product on their yards as they want with no
accountability."

Go figure.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U