[TR] control head redesign?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 10:50:03 MST 2009

> Both of two previous trifficators broke at the same point

I'm curious, Paul, what were you doing when the pieces broke?  Normally,
there is only very limited force applied to that piece, as the travel of the
lever is limited by the outer housing; and within the limits of travel it
only has to move the spring-loaded roller, turn the pivot, and compress one
of the long springs.  I've never seen one break like that.

If it's an original head that you are working on, I could probably even
supply the piece from one of my broken heads.  But it sounds like it would
be best if you ship me your head and harness and I assemble it for you.  If
that sounds interesting, please write me off-list.

Randall