[TR] What type of cranshaft do I have?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 16:05:30 MST 2009

> I was looking on
> the British Frame and Engine site at their crankshaft damper kits and they
> have two different versions based on either a type 1 or type 2 crankshaft.

Not certain, but I believe the listing is for two different types of kits
that fit the same crankshaft; rather than kits for two different
crankshafts.

I think one of the kits is a custom-made damper, while the less expensive
kit uses a damper from another engine with adapters for the TR motor.

But in any case you cannot order until you talk to Ken, so ask him.  The
list on the website is only a guideline anyway; he may or may not have the
listed parts at the listed price.

Randall