[TR] ORIGINAL TR8 Distributor Wanted

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Wed Jan 28 10:08:13 MST 2009

Hi all,

As some of you know, last fall on the trip to Stowe, a wire in the
distributor pick-up assembly failed.  This is part number AAU2075 and is NLA.

I have a CRANE kit to modify a stock distributor, but the spare dizzy
I wanted to use this kit on will not take the kit.  This is an
original electronic distributor that was in my TR8 when I bought it
in 1986 but the DPO had converted it to POINTS.

Wanting to keep the failed distributor in tact in the unlikely event
I eventually luck onto a NEW pickup assembly, I'm wondering if any of
you have an original (unaltered) distributor you no longer need and
are willing to sell?

If yes, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian S. Thomas e-mail: ThomasB at QueensU.Ca
Holliday Point          work:   613-533-2228
R R 1                   fax:    613-385-1948
Wolfe Island, Ontario   home:   613-385-1947
K0H 2Y0         toys:   54 TR2, 56 TR3, 67 TR4A, 80 TR8, 52 Ferguson TEA20