[TR] TV sighting.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:42:07 MST 2009

I watch Chasing Classic Cars on the HD Theater channel whenever I can catch
it.  There is one episode that reruns often where they go to an avacado farm
to look at a collection of old cars.  Watching the rerun the other day I saw
that one of the guys was pulling a familiar trailer.  It was my old car
trailer from when I was racing.  Nice to see it is still being put to good
use.

Best regards,
Tom