[TR] Dan Masters Wire harness

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 28 07:00:53 MST 2009

Dave,
As Randall indicated Steve Carrick is now running the business and email is
not his forte so a phone call is your best bet. Dan told me last week that
he is still supplying support and helping Steve as best he can. He really
wants the business to succeed in memory of his son Mike. Steve is trying to
balance new orders with the back orders that never got shipped before Mike's
death. Your best bet is to give him a call for order intervals.

Hope that helps.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U