[TR] GT6 Tires

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 21:53:03 MST 2009

Unfortunately, 13 inch performance cars are becoming harder and harder to
find.  This is because most cars these days are coming with larger and
larger rims.  The exception is the cheap econo-boxes which nobody in his
right mind would put performance tires onto.  So lack of demand is causing
the manufacturers to discontinue those sizes.

I went to 15" Panasports on my Honda Powered Spit and mounted 205/50R15
KUHMO ECSTA Supra sport radials.  The circumference is almost an axact match
to the tires I have on my other Spit (Pirelli 175/70R13) so going to those
should not radically affect your speedometer accuracy.

Joe C.