[TR] Welding Helmet Question

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 15:49:28 MST 2009

Not using auto darkening is such a pain I cannot imagine not using  one.  My
only complaint on the HF model is the mechanism that holds it up  above your
head.  The cheap ones do not work all that well and do  not  allow me to look
down without it falling in front of my face.  It will not  tighten sufficiently
to not do so.  As to auto darkening it works  great.  I would step up to an
expensive one if I welded more but about a  weeks worth of welding a year does
not warrant it.
David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO