[TR] TR6 Sun Visors

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri Jan 23 09:31:36 MST 2009

     What was the final verdict on the sun visors? Did we find out who has the best original types? Are the Heritage ones the only new ones available?

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 TR3A
     1974 TR6

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:11:01 -0500
From: Joe Burlein <supertr6 at earthlink.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 Sun Visors
To: Triumph List <triumphs at autox.team.net>

Recently at a local cruise-in (Titusville, FL) I saw a TR6 in the
restoration process.  It had a new set of visors that actually matched
the originals.  The ones sold by TRF and Moss are the Heritage ones that
have one of the corners pressed flat instead of being "puffy" like the
rest of the visor.  I never did find the gent who owned the car.  Does
anyone know where to get exact reproductions of the TR6 sun visors?

Thanks,

Joe
72 TR6