[TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 21 16:28:07 MST 2009

Fred,
That's cuz the OLD cars were really noisy. The modern TR6 is much more quiet
;-) Actually I can hear my radio when driving around town but for a long
trip on the highway I switch to my MP3 player and headphones.

Bob...... What?  What? I can't hear you! :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD