[TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 21 07:01:56 MST 2009

Tom,
That's correct. It's a "List thing".  Everything is in Plain Text format, no
HTML supported, no fancy fonts, no pictures, no attachments. There's also a
size capacity so when doing a Reply All, you may have to delete parts of the
original message or replies or it will bounce back.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection