[TR] how to use Hylomar??

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 20 11:55:02 MST 2009

You don't need much.  Just make sure it's on the gasket smoothly, or just on
the metal if the gasket is too thin to handle easily.  It's easier to do the
gasket, and that gets just a little more into the joint - thick gaskets will
soak up a (very) little bit of the Hylomar.

You can wipe off whatever squeezes out any time - it will stay soft for
years.

Karl