[TR] John Horton Accel. Bushing Improvement --- photo

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Sun Jan 18 16:17:52 MST 2009

You can view John's accelerator bushing photo by clicking on the following
link.  The dimensions he used are as follows:  ID .0380   Bushing OD is 0.670
, Bushing length 0.500  shoulder OD 0.900  shoulder length 0.250. Slit
lengthwise.

http://www.2simpleusa.com/triumphlist/Bush_HORTON.jpg

Tony Gordon
72 TR6