[TR] TR sighting

Darrell Walker darrellw at ipns.com
Sat Jan 17 10:08:00 MST 2009

Cool.

There is a slight continuity error.  The car is shown during "Scenes
from an Italian Restaurant", where it says "Brenda and Eddie were
still going steady in the summer of '75", which would fit with a beat
up TR250.  But to fit the show, then changed the line to '65 (before
Eddie goes off to Vietnam).  I could be a beat up TR4, I guess.

They actually drove it around a bit on the stage, I assume it has been
refit with an electric motor.

-Darrell