[TR] Tires/Roll Bar

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 17 07:14:44 MST 2009

On Saturday 17 January 2009 01:03:39 P Caffrey wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> Randall, you mention Coopers.  Any thoughts on Hercules tires?  I'm getting
> a restoration done on a TR4A, '67.  Also, how many folks out there had a
> roll bar installed?  Thinking about doing that, too.
> Pat
> Have a TR4A '67, getting a mild street cam, toyota 5 spd. conversion, 87mm
> pistons
HI,

I have Coopers on my 63 TR4 but when I got the tires I was told that they are
now out of production. This was about 4 years ago.

As far as a roll bar, I don't have one on either my 3 or 4 and no plans for
the 6 but I have heard that if you install a roll bar, it will affect you
insurance, and not in a + way.

Bob