[TR] TR3 Stone Guards

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 16:17:44 MST 2009

List,

An issue that's been mentioned from time to time is the fit of the TR3 stone
guards supplied by several of the parts houses. Any resemblance to the fit of
the originals requires hours of bending and filing.

When I put my TR3 back together a dozen years ago, I found a supplier that
provided a set that fit; obviously from a different source.

Ran across that invoice this afternoon. The company was Sports and Classics of
Darien, CT. ; phone 203.655.8731. Part no. was TRM6145. Cost back then was
$39.95 for the set of four.

Don't know if they're still available, but may be worth a try.

Ed Woods